RAM 14" Extension Pole with 1" Ball Ends & Socket Arm (RAP-BB-230-14-201U)
The RAP-BB-230-14-201U consists of a SHORT extension pole with (2 qty) 1" diameter ball ends and double socket arm.
Specs & Features
- Extension poles are buoyant, will float if dropped in the water.
- All components are plastic or stainless steel making this camera system the perfect solution for many outdoor activities, including saltwater applications.
- Light weight, easily adjustable and packable. Easily break down your camera system to stow when not in use.
- Modular system allows for infinite configurations.
- Easily capture self-portrait images from water level, overhead shots and even underwater images of your latest catch.
- Easily rotate the mounted camera to operate on-board functions, check shot angles and other critical adjustments.
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Overall Length (Arm Socket to Ball End): 14"
- Pole Length (Ball End to Ball End): 11.75"
- Material: High Strength Composite
- Ball Size: 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
- Weight: .6 lbs.
- Note: This part may require gluing. RAM recommends using PVC cement for securing this part. The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
We Also Recommend
RAM Single 6" Swing Arm with 6.25" X 2" Rectangle Base and Vertical Mounting Base (RAM-109VSB)